Monday, September 28, 2009

Showing up early to meet someone at a fast food joint just feels awkward to me...


When you show up early to meet someone at a regular, sit-down, waiter/waitress served restaurant, you usually go in and get seated and it just seems like it's normal to wait for someone... well think so, but at a fast food joint, the first thing you are supposed to do is order and I think that it's a little bit rude to order food before the rest of your party shows up, especially because the food comes out really quick, but then it's just weird to be sitting alone at a fast food place, with no food or drink or a receipt or number in front of you. Like, What the heck are you doing? In these situations, I usually just end up sitting outside on a bench and pretending to do something important on my phone, but I'm actually playing a game like Brick Breaker lol... 

If I did sit at a table inside, I can just imagine people thinking:

"What the heck is up with this guy? Does he just like sitting in booths at Chick-Fil-A's? What is this weirdo doing? I wonder what he's going to do next... I bet he's gonna bust out a gun and yell out 'EVERYBODY DOWN, THIS IS A HOLD UP!'"

And another thing, if I show up early with somebody to wait for 3rd person, then it'd be fine because I'll have somebody to talk to and we'd probably order because the 3rd person is OBVIOUSLY too late... I'm just saying =)


No comments:

Post a Comment