Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Have you ever slipped on a banana peel or seen someone slip accidentally?

Yea, that's right. I had this random thought and I shall share with you all... the story begins like this:

Rushing out the door in the afternoon to go to photo class, I grabbed a banana to munch on since I  just woke up from a nap and I wanted some kind of "wake me up" food. As I  chomped away and drove at the same time, I ended up at a red light with a banana peel in my hands and no where to toss it. 

I thought to myself, "hey, I think I'm allowed to just throw it out the window without a littering penalty right? I mean, it's just a banana peel, it's biodegradable! i think...I better not, someone could slip on it or something"

Then I just started visualizing people slipping on this banana peel in the middle of the road and causing a huge accident of some sort. Then I imagined cars skidding to their doom after driving on this peel o' death.

Then I snapped out and realized something...

HEY! I don't think I've ever slipped on a banana peel! Better yet, I've never seen anyone slip on a banana peel "accidentally" EVER! I don't think this risk exists! (although I'm too chicken to find out for myself)

By the way, I had this epiphany as I arrived at school, standing over a trash can...

Have you ever slipped on a banana peel or seen someone slip accidentally? Where does this come from? I want to know!

Have you ever slipped on a banana peel or seen someone slip accidentally?

View Results
Create a Blog Poll



No comments:

Post a Comment