Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wouldn't it be cool if...?

So I've been ranting and raving over this past year about things that I really want to make/rig up. Here's a list of these things, tell me if they're a) feasible & b) practical... so I can figure out which one is worth making and also which ones I should do first!

1) Remote Control Boat Fishing Rig  

Yea, that's right, get a powerful R/C boat, tie a little rod with some line, hook, & bait... and let her troll til' you catch something!

2) A Cardboard Desk Lamp


A lamp completely made out of cardboard and some cardstock. The thing is, I really believe I can make it look like a real looking, gaudy, old people lamp.

3) A Skibike


- I'm planning on modding my rusty old bike into a skibike because a) it's cool has heck and b) I'm really bad at snowboarding lol.

4) A homemade "light-wedge"


Because honestly, it costs like $40-$60! EFF THAT! I can make one using 

1 - 11" PVC tube, 1 - 8.5" x 11" acrylic picture frame, 2 - Sylvania "Dot-It" Light Sticks, and Foil or Reflective Paper 

FOR UNDER $20! (although it does require lots of labor lol)

5) A PLASMA SPEAKER!


Although highly toxic and radioactive, these speakers could very well be the most truest sounding speakers on the face of the planet. The idea is that the speakers basically use your eardrums as speakers. I have the blueprint, I could spend a bunch a money to make this...maybe...


So uhm, yea... FEEDBACK PLEASE! thank you! =) 

1 comment: