Thursday, July 21, 2011

Horrible Bosses

I recently saw this film in the movie theaters. It got me thinking about how some people can get away with destroying their bosses... There's a line in the beginning of the movie, that talks about how taking shit from other people in life is the only way to succeed. That's how the main character felt when the movie started, and by the end of the movie, he succeeded by destroying his bosses' life (not killing him, just framing him to go to jail). Now, i'm not saying I'm gonna destroy anyone's life, definitely not my bosses life... but I think I need to stand up and speak up.

I don't need to take shit from anyone anymore. That way of thinking has never gotten anyone anywhere. Time to kick some ass and be a man who deserves respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment