Friday, April 15, 2011

Girls

So, it's been a while since I last posted, mostly because I totally forgot this existed. Recently I've been in a relationship for about a month now, things are good so far, but I kinda fear the day this sweet little girl will become a total monster and ignore me or blow up at me (like many relationships in the past) due to PMS. I've been kinda looking forward to marking that day on my calendar so I can be somewhat cautious of what I say when that time comes.

Luckily for me, my girl just told me today that she is on the rag. That's lovely... so here we go people. Mark the calendar for the 15th of every month.

Here's the catch. Today she has been more animated and more loving than any other day I've ever spoken to her... one can say that she's completely happy. This really boggles my mind. Perhaps her cramps haven't hit her yet. I'm not sure, but I guess i'm going to have to wait and see. The anticipation is pretty intense.

I wish women would understand what we go through, not knowing how it feels and being conscious of it. These little "periods" of time (no pun intended) are kind of like little mini episodes of giving birth.

"Really babe, I just don't know how it feels to bear a child...BUT I'm here for you 100% =)"

I know all my ladies out there are in pain when the time comes. Some cope with it differently than others. I know one gal that closes herself off to the world and hibernates for a week before she is all better.

Maybe it's nature's way to say: "Hey, give her some personal space, some lady time, she doesn't have to be close to you all the time." With that in mind, I need some man time too so I think this all works out pretty well.


No comments:

Post a Comment